Correct hair care should do three things well
In fact, hair care is a method of thinking, if you want hair to be good, then you need to do a good job of hair care, then how to protect your hair? What are the methods of hair care? What food can you eat?
The first step in doing a good job in hair care is to wash your hair properly. Correct shampooing is very important for hair care. The specific practices are as follows:
1. To choose a suitable shampoo, do not use inferior shampoo.
2. Do not apply the shampoo directly to the scalp. It should be squeezed on the palm of your hand. After the foam is pulled out by the left and right hands, wash your hair.
3. When washing your hair, don’t use the fingernails to “roughly” “grab” and massage your scalp with your fingertips.
4. The time that the shampoo stays on the scalp should not be too long, usually 30 seconds, otherwise the shampoo will corrode the delicate scalp.
5. The conditioner should try not to touch the scalp, otherwise the ingredients will block the hair follicles, causing fat particles and even hair loss.
6. Hair conditioner and hair mask can be selected for use.
7. Shampoo and conditioner must be cleaned and not allowed to remain on your hair.
Reasonable dry hair
The second step in doing a good job of hair care is to have a reasonable dry hair. Some friends like to blow their hair with a hair dryer. In fact, this damage to the hair is very big.
1. From the tip of the hair, slowly wrap the long hair around the towel, and gently absorb the water. Then, start from the top of the head, slowly absorb the water to the hair, and then dry it with natural dryness. After washing your hair, do not use a towel to dry it. This will only cause the hair to linger.
2. In addition to the holiday and winter, try not to use a hair dryer. Even if you want to use it, you need to use a towel to absorb as much water as possible, and don’t blow it completely. Seven or eight points will be fine.
3. Before applying hair, you can apply a layer of hair care essential oil/hair care essence, don’t worry about hair oil, because in the wet hair state, the hair scales are open, this time the essence oil absorption speed It is very fast. This not only prevents the loss of water caused by the hair drying process, but also ensures the absorption of the essential oil and adds one point to the healthy hair.
Have a good hair
1. Comb should start from the scalp, use the comb to massage the scalp, can not be combed from the middle of the hair or hair tips, the hair brushing process should be gentle, in the case of combing, the upper part of the hair is covered by hand, slowly Comb, don’t be hard.
2. If you comb your hair in your life, try not to choose a plastic comb. This will cause static electricity in your hair and is not conducive to the maintenance of your hair.
3. Long-term braiding and tying, it is easy to cause scalp vasoconstriction, which not only causes headache, but also causes damage to the scalp and hair follicles due to the tension of the long-term tightness of the hairline, causing hair loss, and then hair loss. Causes scalp to age in advance. Therefore, remember to give your hair a holiday every week~ Don’t tie it when you sleep at night!
Hair care taboo
One bogey: scratch your scalp with your nails when you wash your hair
There are many bacteria in the nails, and once the delicate scalp is scratched, it is easy to induce infection. When wiping the hair, gently push the scalp with your fingertips to decontaminate and activating blood.
Two bogey: conditioner applied to hair roots
Since the hair follicles are opened during shampooing, the conditioner is applied to the hair roots, and the chemicals therein easily penetrate and block the hair follicles. It is recommended to straighten out the hair first, apply the hair tips along the ear to the tip of the hair, and do not let the conditioner touch the scalp.
Three bogeys: sleeping with wet hair
When the hair is wet, the scales are open, and the hair is very delicate and not resistant to friction. Sleeping when the hair is half-wet and semi-dry will cause the stratum corneum to become thinner and the hair to become dry.
What hair care to eat?
1. Supplementing iron
People who often have hair loss often lack iron. Iron-rich foods include soybeans, black beans, eggs, octopus, shrimp, cooked peanuts, spinach, squid, bananas, carrots, and potatoes.
2, supplement plant protein
Dry hair, split ends, you can eat soy, black sesame, corn and other foods.
3. Supplementing iodine
The luster of the hair is related to the action of the thyroid gland. Iodine supplementation can enhance the secretion function of the thyroid gland and is beneficial to hair building. You can eat kelp, seaweed, oysters and other foods.
4, vitamin E supplement
Vitamin E is resistant to hair aging, promotes cell division, and causes hair to grow.